Soil Health for HOM/Pasture Soils – with Sampling Kit
Soil Health covers the three main components of soil that professionals need to make well-rounded decisions about its health and management – biology, nutrients and structure. Importantly, it shows how well the living part of the soil (biology) is interacting with the non-living parts (nutrient and structure) to produce important soil functions, such as nutrient availability, residue breakdown and soil structure maintenance. If you need professional-grade information at a value-for-money price, Soil Health is for you.
Soil Health for HOM/Pasture Soils is specifically designed for samples from high organic matter (HOM) and pasture soils where plants are not currently being grown (e.g., pre-plant). HOM soils are defined here as those with >5% Organic Matter (approximately 3% Total Organic Carbon). If you aren’t certain of the level of Organic Matter in your soil opt for this HOM/Pasture Soils version of Soil Health.
Soil Health is specifically designed for soils where plants are currently being grown. If plants are not currently being grown (e.g., pre-plant) opt for the Forecasta versions of Soil Health.
Comes with a Sampling Kit – Soils and Solids that includes everything you need to take your samples the right way and get them to the lab in the best condition, including return express freight to the lab.
- Outstanding value*
- Professional-grade information
- Professional sampling kit, postage and express return to lab included
- High Organic Matter (HOM) and pasture soils
- Covering the three main components of soil – biology, nutrients and structure
- Measuring the interaction of biology with nutrients and structure
- Benchmarking soil microbial and major nutrient status
- Comprehensive troubleshooting
- Microbe Wise for Soil
- N Wise
- P Wise
- C Wise
- Structure Wise
*Compared to other Microbe Labs tests